Vita is a service organization. We do not have a sales team, and nobody on our team spends any time making cold calls. We focus 100% on servicing our clients to exceed their expectations. We partner with you on your benefits and serve as an extension of your human resources department for employee benefits administration, providing high quality consultation and support services both for plan implementation and ongoing management and employee communication.
Backed by a level of unsurpassed knowledge of the industry and employee benefits challenges, we apply our expertise to guiding you through the employee benefits process and providing a unique combination of oversight and foresight of your plans. Our goal is to ensure the greatest possible value to your organization and its people. Some of our standard brokerage services
- Personal Account Management Team… Access to a dedicated account management team consisting of an Account Executive and Benefits Specialist ensures the highest level of personalized service to our clients.
- Strategic consulting and analysis… We assist in the complex task of integrating your company’s goals and budget with your employee benefits plan. This support ranges from thoughtful plan design to contribution philosophy, and from overall implementation strategies to consulting on issues such as domestic partner coverage and compliance.
- Plan funding alternatives… We have extensive experience in the design of creative, cost-effective alternate funding solutions, and assist in the development of suitable plan funding options. These alternatives include ASO, minimum premium, retrospective premium, and participating premium plans. We also design adequate reporting to ensure the success of the plan.
- New hire employee benefits orientation meetings… Our standard service includes on-site monthly benefit orientation meetings for all new local employees. This helps ensure that all are familiar with and understand how to use benefit plans, and adds value to your investment in your employees’ benefits. Webinars or one-on-one conference calls are available for remote employees.
- Enrollment processing… Following employee orientation meetings, Vita manages enrollment processing, including any subsequent terminations and enrollment changes.
- HRIS implementation… If your organization has or wishes to add an HRIS benefits system, Vita can assist with the implementation process for any vendor you choose.
- Customized benefit summaries… We provide a customized summary of key benefit plan features — an extremely valuable tool for both recruiting purposes and employee education.
- Customized benefit ID cards… When appropriate, we create and provide your employees with customized benefit information cards that consolidate all your carriers onto one card.
- Customized employee benefits website… When appropriate, we create and provide your employees with a customized benefit website branded with your logo and benefits plan information, including summaries, policy booklets, carrier links, and compliance documents.
- ERISA Summary Plan Descriptions… Because employee benefit laws and compliance requirements are very complex, we are dedicated to educating employers and providing tools to ensure full compliance with all federal and state requirements. For example, we draft SPDs for review by the employer’s legal counsel to ensure proper ERISA compliance.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting… We routinely assist with all types of problems, from helping individual employees with personal questions to auditing and enhancing billing procedures.
- Claim advocacy… Our staff assists individual employees in troubleshooting and expediting difficult claim situations.
- Benefits statements… We prepare customized benefits statements that serve as a “second paycheck” to help employees understand the full value of their benefits and compensation package.
- Merger/acquisition consulting… With early intervention and consulting, we help management to achieve seamless benefit plan transitions and reduce unforeseen liability. We provide full benefit analysis, including both plan design details and financial impact of M&A activity.
- Leave and termination policy guidance… When employees leave or are terminated, we provide the support necessary to assure consistency between insurance contracts and employment policies and procedures.
- UCR oversight and review… Vita conducts an annual blind survey to research carrier UCR values, to ensure that our clients receive the greatest value and benefit from available medical and dental plan options.
- Risk management techniques… While companies differ in many ways, mitigating exposure to manageable risks is common to all. Our wide experience in risk management techniques and strategies enables us to tailor benefit plans to minimize exposure to avoidable risks.
- Administration Services: A True One-Stop Shop… In addition to our standard brokerage services, Vita also offers a multitude of TPA and administration services to ease the administrative burden of multiple vendors. Our services include Billing Administration, COBRA, FSA, Commuter, 401(k) Retirement Plans. Learn more about Vita’s Administration Services.