Vita Planning Group Client Services
Planning for financial security is the focus of Vita Planning Group. Our team is committed to creating and maintaining successful retirement plans. We work hard to ensure your Plan operates smoothly and meets high investment standards. We offer ongoing support for the tasks of plan communication, compliance, daily facilitation, and investment oversight.
- Customized Plan Design Vita takes the time to design a plan that’s right for each group. This includes customizing key plan provisions, benchmarking design against industry "best-practice", and even optimizing employer matching via our proprietary matching algorithm. We strive to ensure that each aspect of a new plan is tailored to the people that will be in it – we review the market to find the best provider, and choose funds with great performance and low expenses.
- Step-by-Step Plan Conversions and Installations
- Daily Fund Monitoring and Oversight
- Comprehensive Annual Plan Reviews We conduct a comprehensive review of each plan every year. Each review includes a detailed analysis of plan operations, fund performance and expenses, payroll contributions, stale checks, and much more. These reviews allow us to examine a plan’s adherence to regulatory requirements and identify whether it meets ERISA requirements for investment selection and monitoring.
- Participant Service We provide direct support to our participants through our in-house staff, who are accessible via telephone or e-mail. We answer questions about enrollment, deferral changes, distributions, rollovers, and various other participant concerns with a typical turnaround of 24 hours or less.
- Timely On-site Enrollment and Educational Meetings We believe educating employees on the value of saving is an important factor in boosting participation in any retirement plan. We set aside time to meet with and educate the employees of our clients, and we find that hosting recurring meetings has a very positive effect on the success of the plan. Whether they are tailored for newly eligible employees or current plan participants, our meetings are engaging and interactive. They are aimed at providing participants an ongoing resource in their retirement planning.
- Individual Retirement Planning Sessions In addition to group meetings, we offer quantitative modeling to help participants plan for their retirement. These one-on-one sessions provide participants with the chance to address their personal retirement needs.
- Ongoing Access Our team is available as plan sponsor or participant needs arise.
- ERISA Compliance We partner with pension compliance experts to ensure that all ERISA compliance requirements are met. This includes plan document requirements, non-discrimination testing, IRS Form 5500 filings, and even DOL audits.
- Strong Financial Partnerships We are committed to maintaining relationships with financial institutions that consistently demonstrate superior qualities of money management, administrative accuracy, and platform flexibility.
- IRS Form 5500 Filing Assistance
- Timely Legislative Updates Vita takes pride in being at the forefront of changing times, and we keep our clients informed of new laws, requirements, and regulations.
Meet the Vita Team
Request a Retirement Plan Quote